All images displayed in the gallery are available as a print and are certified as an original print from our digital master files. Please call for a quotation.
We offer our customers only the highest quality of prints utilizing a proven selection of printing and mounting alternatives to choose from, including...
- Size of print
- Texture - prints can be printed with a textured finish in a Giclée style.
- Print Medium - available options include...
_________Metallic Photographic Paper.
_________Hahnemühle FineArt specialty papers. These are Limited Edition Giclée prints.
_________Canvas stretched on frame. These are Limited Edition Giclée prints.
- Laminate Finish - Lamination allows for glass-free mounting and framing of Archival Photographic C and Metallic prints.
_________Only the Satin laminate is recommended for Metallic Photographic Paper in order to maintain the metallic lustre
- Mounting options:
_________*Framed and Matted - prints are mounted, matted and framed to customer requirements
_________Masonite - recommended for all paper based prints.
_________GatorFoam - a rigid foam cored lightweight board (recommended only if weight is an issue).
_________Float Mount - framing not required - only used for Archival Photographic C-print type and Metallic paper.
Framing options are available.
- We offer product from premier local framing companies that employs traditional and advanced mounting and framing techniques.
- Custom framing requires the client to visit our framing company to select from their available frame and matting options.
- *The printing, mounting and framing process can take as long as 4 weeks to complete. Please allow for this.